Support Many Applications and Pressure Ranges with One Sensor.
ND Series – Differential Pressure Sensors
Industry’s highest performing and most flexible differential pressure sensors, based on NimbleSense™ architecture, for a wide array of industrial applications.
- Multi-Range™ technology: factory calibrated and performance optimized for up to 7 distinct pressure ranges within a single device.
- Advanced programmable filter from 1 Hz to 200 Hz.
- 50/60 Hz notch filter to block industrial electrical noise.
- Thermal transient compensation from -20°C to +85°C.
- Best system performance with 0.05% accuracy down to 62.5 Pa, Total Error Band (TEB) less than 0.15% and Long-Term Stability +/- 0.05% FSS per year.
- Pressure ranges as low as 62.5 Pa (0.25″ H2O) to as high as 345 mBar psi (5 psi).
ND Series Flexibility Supports Many Applications
Air Quality Testing
Automated Safety Systems
Nuclear Power Monitoring
Pneumatic System Monitoring
Water Quality Testing
R & D
Air Pressure Monitoring
Calibration of Devices
Clean Room Access
Large Format Printers
Auto Smog Testing
Cabin Pressure Monitoring
Commercial Space Rockets
DHS Air Quality
Hospital Room Monitoring
Multi-Range Capability Lowers Inventory Spending
Multi-Range™ Capability for ND Series
- Superior Sensor’s NimbleSense™ architecture supports the industry’s first Multi-Range™ offering enabling a single system to cover the full pressure range required.
- It does this while maintaining optimized calibrated performance at each selected pressure range, saving substantially on inventory cost and simplifying manufacturing efforts.
- Up to 7x inventory reduction of production systems and sensors.
- Single user command to change FSS range.
- FSS ranges supported from 62.5 Pa (0.25” H2O) to 345 mBar (5 psi) across family.
- Factory calibrated and performance optimized for each selected range.
- Industry’s most flexible and highest performing solution.
Competing Single Range Sensors